Practical Law for Health Care Companies
Keep up with a changing health care industry and avoid employment issues, M&A risks, problems with state and federal regulation compliance, and increased regulatory insight challenges. Practical Law offers curated resources made by hundreds of specialized attorney editors. Here is a sampling of the 148 (and counting) Practical Law resources for in-house counsel at hospitals, health systems, and other providers:
- Health Care Anti-Kickback Statute, Practice Note
- Hospital Financial Assistance Policy, Standard Document
- CMS Reimbursement Auditors Chart, Checklist
- Managed Care Contracting: Overview, Practice Note
- Health Care Contract Review and Approval Policy, Standard Document
- Data Breach Notification Laws, Standard document
- Clinical Trials and Research, State Q&A
Costs of health care infographic
In the high-stakes world of health care, you can’t afford to be wrong. Learn how Practical Law can help you be right.
$42 billionannual cost of medication errors
1 in 10patients harmed while receiving hospital care
Nearly 50%of adverse events could have been prevented
Why you should choose Practical Law
With our State Q&A guides and comparison tools, which make it quick and easy to compare state laws and customs
deliver how-to guidance with clear explanations of current law and practice, ranging from basic overviews To detailed analysis
Concise, easy-to-understand view of key legal considerations
Expert advice and tools from dedicated attorney editors
Listen as the Director of Practical Law Labor & Employment, Kate Bally, talks about her passion for our customers.
Up-to-date resources for practicing attorneys
Senior Legal Editor Mel Gates talks about the depth and breadth of Practical Law resources.