- Legal Home
Thomson Reuters Legal Home is your new starting point for legal work. As a value-added offering, Legal Home brings the information and solutions you rely on into one place, seamlessly connecting you to useful resources.
A starting point for your legal work
Greater value from existing subscriptions
Awareness and easy access to the products you already have means that you will get more value out of your existing subscriptions. Legal Home is intended to make your work life easier, you can:
- Easily access Thomson Reuters solutions available to you
- Direct your attention to recent activity on HighQ sites
- View multiple HighQ sites across instances
- Access recently used Office 365 documents
- See relevant legal news from Practical Law
Visibility to what matters
Seeing all HighQ site information and activities in one spot (across multiple instances) means you can stay up to date on important tasks for various matters and projects.
- It is 100% value-added
- It is configured to you, you only see the tools and resources accessible to you
- New features and functionality will be added frequently to increase usefulness
Saving time is important. The ability to seamlessly sign in to your solutions from one spot, quickly filter aggregated information from across HighQ sites, view your Outlook calendar and access recently used Office 365 documents will save you time and improve workflow efficiency.
Signing on for the first time
Thomson Reuters solutions accessible* through Legal Home:
- Data Privacy Advisor
- Drafting Assistant US
- eDiscovery Point
- Firm Central
- Form Builder
- Monitor Suite
- Practical Law Connect
- Practical Law Canada
- Practical Law UK
- Practical Law US
- Quickview+ UK
- Reporting System v2
- Westlaw Classic
- Westlaw Edge
- WestlawNext Canada
- Taxnet Pro
*Solutions will be accessible if they are connected to the same OnePass you use for Legal Home.
Talk to your Thomson Reuters representative if you have questions.