Embracing cloud technology
More than ever, law firms are looking at new ways of getting work done. One industry analyst predicts that $1 trillion will be spent on cloud computing over the coming decade. But how and why should law firms consider cloud technology?
Download the white paper to understand:
- How the 2020 COVID-19 pandemic has impacted law firm attitudes toward cloud computing
- Why cloud-based environments bring teams together in a way that “remote access” cannot
- The role custom operations applications play in law firms, and why they’re often the last services to move to the cloud
- The scale and impetus of current investments in cloud-based technology by consumer brands and global enterprises alike
- How law firms should think about their own cloud adoption process to ensure a meaningful migration and a positive return on investment