One hub. Countless benefits.
eBillingHub is the leading electronic billing solution designed specifically for law firms — helping them to prepare, submit, track, and manage electronic invoices, and to improve and streamline their billing processes.
Why choose ebillinghub
Automate tasks. Eliminate errors. Get paid faster.
Our intuitive web-based e-billing application allows your firm to transform its e-billing processes in just 30 days. Start using eBillingHub to securely consolidate all your e-bills into a single, easy-to-use interface that is highly flexible and scalable for the way your law firm does business.
Avoid write-downs and write-offs by automating your electronic bill submission capabilities with all major matter management systems.
Support complex billing scenarios through easy invoice creation, batch processing, split billing, and multi-payer invoicing. Eliminate billing errors prior to submission with powerful prebilling validation features.
Identify sources of under-billing and gain real-time status tracking and revenue predictability with critical billing management metrics.
See the benefits of eBillingHub
Discover actionable insights from your billing data
Use eBillingHub Insights
- View billing status quickly in easy-to-read graphical reports
- Pinpoint billing issues and rejections to improve electronic billing
- Drill down into the details on operational metrics in a matter of clicks, and evolve future reports based on the data that matters to you
- Share overall billing health with C-levels through easy-to-obtain snapshots of important data that quickly pinpoint billing issues and guide leadership on solutions
Accelerate billing productivity
Updated layouts streamline workflows
- The easy-to-use interface helps you complete work faster
- Advanced filtering tools let you quickly locate the invoices you need
- Status indicators tell you at a glance the current status of each invoice, and where action is needed
Generate a high volume of invoices more easily
Track client invoices across multiple vendors
- Easily create invoices that meet the specific requirements of each client
- Validate invoices against outside counsel guidelines to identify errors before submission
- Easily manage complex billing scenarios, such as batch processing, split billing, and multi-payer invoicing
eBillingHub, the pioneer in electronic billing for law firms
Remove dependency on Internet Explorer and ActiveX. Unlock even more by migrating to eBillingHub 5.0. Watch the video testimonial on how seamless it is to migrate.
Additional e-billing resources
Since adopting eBillingHub, we do more than twice the billing in half the time, easily track e-billing clients, and clear errors quickly.