Modern discovery as it should be
Reduce the unnecessary burden and cost of discovery with eDiscovery Point and our award-winning document review and ediscovery services. The comprehensive suite is perfectly adaptable to matters of all sizes and helps streamline the inherent complexities of today's discovery.
From the intuitive user interface to service and support teams who stand at the ready to help, everything about our suite of ediscovery software and services is designed to enable greater efficiency and pricing predictability.
Get reliable information quickly using robust technology and services provided by experts who can assist every step of the way: from collection, review, and production all the way to trial.
Experience greater confidence with award-winning services and technology designed and supported by teams with decades of experience developing litigation technology and using it.
Easy to engage
Move through discovery projects even faster with intuitive technology and service teams who stand at the ready to help with any discovery task. Plus simplified pricing and unlimited free licenses enable you to get started quickly and budget with confidence.
eDiscovery Point‘s clean, intuitive interface helps you meet today's deadline and workload challenges. Get through the work quickly with:
• Drag-and-drop functionality for quick upload and processing
• Familiar Westlaw-like sign-on and search syntax
• One-click redactions and notes
At no extra charge, you get expert support and service dedicated to making your experience with eDiscovery Point as effortless as possible:
- A Case Manager dedicated to your organization to assist with your matters and data
- Unlimited technical support answered by a live person
- Unlimited live product training and ediscovery education
Our consultants can also guide you on strategies for data collection, culling, and review, ensuring that you have the most efficient and defensible approach in place for your project.
Discover new levels of speed, accuracy and control with eDiscovery Point software:
- The unique “Pre-Review” stage facilitates cost control and supports the non-linear nature of litigation
- Data assessment tools help unlock key insights in your matter
- Powerful search delivers accurate results from text and metadata simultaneously
Our experienced legal and service professionals can help at any point in the process, no matter how large or small the matter.
- Data Services: Leverage consultants and engineers when additional expertise is needed to work with your data
- Review Services: 650+ permanent employees use proven processes, technical expertise, and Six Sigma methods to complete your document review projects on time, on budget, and to your standards
- Advanced Litigation Services: Continue to use our team after review to connect the dots between the information gathered and the rest of the case
Have confidence working with a well established provider, recognized by the industry and trusted by thousands of legal professionals for their discovery needs.
You can trust eDiscovery Point software to deliver strong results and mitigate risk. Our software offers:
• A widely-recognized and award-winning ediscovery solution
• Complete data privacy thanks to a highly secure platform
• The confidence that comes from knowing it was designed by teams with decades of experience developing and using litigation technology
One way we set ourselves a part from the competition is through the expertise and experience of our service organization.
- We offer you more CEDS-certified professionals than any other organization
- Case managers have an average of 14 years of ediscovery experience
- We have reviewed more than 300 million documents since 2010 for global fortune 1000 companies and law firms of all sizes
Watch how eDiscovery Point works
Thomson Reuters eDiscovery Point: How it Works