Utilize award-winning document review services
Focus more time on strategy, manage unpredictable matters, reduce the costs of your projects, and continue to stay competitive.
- Find, and understand, your facts within your deadline: Our reviewers’ expertise ranges from first-pass document review through more advanced litigation services that can help you find the key facts of your case and prepare you for trial.
- Manage your costs with strategic use of resources: Whether it’s freeing up your team to work on strategy or reducing the size of your data set, we can help.
- Reduce your administrative headaches: Our team of review professionals are laser focused on your project – with no distractions, staff management issues, or knowledge loss throughout your review.
Questions? Call 1-855-754-3817
Advanced litigation services
Discovery can be a very expensive and futile endeavor if not handled properly from the outset. A deliberate approach is necessary to surface and leverage key information and coding decisions in activities after the review. Use our team before you start the review, as you are developing case strategy, and when you head to trial to ensure that you are effectively connecting all of the dots.
Develop strategies to reduce the size of the review set and parameters for issue coding and review.
Take the review to the next level.
Find, organize, and prepare key documents and evidence leading up to trial.
Document review by the numbers
100,000+hours of person-to-person training.
13 yearsSenior managers average years of experience in litigation and e-discovery.
Expert-driven process and quality
- Global team of 650+ permanent employees and senior managers with experience in top U.S. law firms
- Reviewers who undergo extensive training and education via Legal Managed Services University
- Thorough approach to quality assurance
- Six Sigma methods and proven, defensible processes
Cost control and transparency
- Process, analytics, and technology expertise are used to significantly reduce data volumes up front
- Cost-prediction tools and structures deliver budget transparency through the review process
Confidence in a trusted and proven partner
- Award-winning document review used over the last decade by global Fortune 1000 companies and law firms of all sizes
- Expertise handling many types of complex matters across numerous industries
- Skilled at foreign language and audio file review processes
Industries we’ve served
- Financial institutions
- Pharma/life sciences
- Retail/consumer goods
- U.S. defense
- Clean energy/power/oil & gas
- Complex commercial litigation (including breaches of contract and fiduciary duties)
- Internal investigations (including employment, whistleblower, FCPA, and trade manipulation matters)
- Multijurisdictional, class-action litigation
- Insurance litigation
- Patent and trademark litigation (including USPTO matters)
- Antitrust and unfair competition litigation, including HSR reviews and due diligence exercises
- LIBOR, HIBOR, SIBOR, and similar interbank indices
- Regulatory investigations (including regulators in the U.S. (DOJ, SEC, FINRA, IRS, FSA, CFTC, and FTC), UK (FSA), South Korea, Hong Kong, and Singapore)
- Mortgage-backed securities litigation (RMBS, CMBS, and CDOs)
- Complex tax product litigation