See how ProLaw can streamline and simplify business management
By combining client and matter management, time entry, billing, and accounting, ProLaw helps you simplify your practice and enhance productivity across your organization. Meet your unique business needs with on-premises or cloud-hosted deployment. Plus, tight integration with Microsoft Outlook® and Office® suite of products lets your staff work in programs they already know.
Connect your financial and matter management so there’s no loss of billable time.
Track all matter updates, making it easy for lawyers to collaborate.
Keep everyone current with visibility to new versions of every document.
Serve clients anywhere with secure, on-the-go access to critical files.
Lead your firm with confidence
Streamline your processes by managing your accounting, time and expenses, invoicing, and payables all from one location.
- Organize accounting, payables and collections: Automate core accounting functions to improve cash management and increase your bottom line
- Improve time and expense management: Built-in tracking tools help you increase billable hours and recoup client cash
- Enhance firm-wide reporting: Sophisticated tools capture information on all activities so you can efficiently analyze firm performance
Transform interactions with clients via seamless access to all the matter information you need. ProLaw places at your fingertips the essential information you need to collaborate with both clients and colleagues. Plus, with several options for remote access, ProLaw allows you and your staff to stay connected while on the go.
- Streamline case and matter management: Get immediate access to the important information you need when you need it
- Centralize document management: Quickly file and retrieve documents from a centralized, secure repository
- Stay Connected with ProLaw Mobile: View and edit data such as time worked, appointments, and matter information from your mobile device
From business intake, to contact management, to docketing and calendaring, ProLaw helps protect your firm and your clients. By combining front office functionality with back office financial management applications, you have greater visibility into your firm’s overall performance and health.
- Gain industry-leading security: Keep your confidential data secure
- Identify conflicts: Before you take on new clients, easily spot potential conflicts of interest
- Stay ahead: Award-winning rules-based court docketing and calendar management combines with powerful docketing and case management capabilities to keep you on top of all key appointments, tasks, deadlines, and details
Stay current with events, tasks, and deadlines that are entered in the system and automatically synchronized with Microsoft Outlook. Respond to clients and co-counsel in a timely manner and enable them to view matters and check documents in and out.
From any location, attorneys can easily enter their hours, which means capturing more billable time to increase firm profitability.
ProLaw Paperless Proforma
Paperless Proforma works with ProLaw to replace or supplement cumbersome and time-consuming paper-based proforma distribution and mark-up procedures for both fee earners and accounting staff.
Advanced Financial Solutions
Stay competitive and protect your bottom line using powerful data allowing you to instantly respond to client needs and measure firm performance.
- Easy implementation allows your people to access the intuitive software in less than four hours. Improve decision making with comprehensive, up-to-the-minute financial insights covering firm performance and trends
- Transform your data into meaningful, actionable information on a user-friendly dashboard
Watch on-demand webinars about these add-ons
End-to-end service, deployment, and optimization
Trust our services team to help you deploy quickly and reliably. We'll set up your organization for long-term success by leveraging data models and templates crafted with 35+ years working with more than 2,400 clients.