Now there's a single access point you can rely on for comprehensive information and expert analysis to help you stay informed and up to date on what's affecting your practice area.
- A dedicated team of attorney-editors monitors each practice area to ensure you see the most important updates of the day
- Get exclusive practice area-focused content and expert analysis, including Westlaw Daily Briefings, Reuters Legal, Wolters Kluwer, CQ Roll Call, and more
- Seamlessly access your Alerts on Westlaw to inform you promptly of new developments relevant to your practice area or matching your customized search
- Select a Practitioner Insights page to be your Westlaw Start Page so you can start each day "in the know"
See how Practitioner Insights work
- Westsearch: Appears at the top of every page and lets you do a global search of all content, or search within the practice area.
- Top news: A rotating display of the day's leading legal news stories from Reuters.
- Make this my start page: Just one click turns this page into your Westlaw Start Page.
- Browse: Market-leading content focused on your practice area, including the most comprehensive collection or primary law, exclusive analytical material.
- Analysis: This section includes analysis of the day's leading developments in your practice area from Wolters Kluwer Daily Reporting Suite, CQ Roll Call Washington Briefings, Westlaw Daily Briefings, and more.
- My Alerts: Create and manage all of your alerts on Westlaw. A real-time feed of the most recent alerts is displayed.
- Most popular analysis: Front-and-center access to the top-viewed news and analysis.
- Featured legal filings: Selected by expert attorney-editors and deliver the most relevant, recently filed documents.
Legal practice areas
- Capital Markets
- Corporate Counsel
- Corporate Governance
- Data Privacy
- Energy & Environment
- Finance & Banking
- Health Law
- Intellectual Property
- Mergers & Acquisitions
- Products Liability
- Securities Enforcement & Litigation
Practitioner Insights and analysis from top legal news sources
- Westlaw Daily Briefings – original expert analysis from Thomson Reuters attorney-editors
- Reuters News – legal news stories
- Select Wolters Kluwer Daily Reports
- CQ Roll Call Washington Briefings
- The Hill and Practitioner Insights commentaries
- The largest collection of litigation content
Use your alerts on Westlaw to inform you promptly of new legal developments in your practice area or from your customized search.
If you like alerts on Westlaw, you can even set up daily email summaries. You’re also able to add colleagues to the email list to receive alert summaries.