Customer Service and Product Support
What methods can I use to make a payment?
Help yourself option #1
Use our automated phone system
- Call 1-800-328-4880.
- Say "Make a payment."
- When asked to specify the amount, you can say "Current balance" or for a specific invoice, say "Invoice."
- If you say "Invoice," next state the 10-digit invoice number (beginning with 06 or 08) when prompted.
Note: If there is no balance owed, you will be transferred to a Customer Service Representative.
Help yourself option #3
Mail checks to our payment center
- Submit checks with payment remittance slips found on invoices.
- Always include your 10-digit account number.
- Mailing address:
P.O. Box 6292
Carol Stream, IL 60197-6292
Help yourself option #2
Use your Thomson Reuters My Account
- Log in to My Account.
- From your account's homepage, click the Billing & Payment menu and choose Open Items & Balance Detail. (If you manage multiple accounts, click Open Items & Balance Detail located under the Billing & Payment section of the dashboard).
- Select any applicable invoices.
- Click Add to Payment Cart.
- Click on Click to Pay Now to make a payment using your credit card or bank account.
- Select Credit Card or Bank Account and enter the required card or account information, then click Submit Payment.
Please note: If you have a previously saved payment method, you may select the appropriate account from Saved Payment Methods and click Submit Payment.
Let us help you
Call us Monday through Friday, 7:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m. CT.
- Call 1-800-328-4880
- Say "Customer Service"
- Provide your 10-digit account number (10 digits starting 100xxxxxxx)
- Say "Account Information"
- Say "Agent" and one of our Customer Service Representatives will assist you
We will respond to your request within 2-3 business days.