What methods can I use to make a payment?
Details on the different methods of making payments
Use Thomson Reuters My Account
- Log in to My Account.
- From your account's homepage, click the Billing & Payment menu and choose Open Items & Balance Detail. (If you manage multiple accounts, click Open Items & Balance Detail located under the Billing & Payment section of the dashboard).
- Select any applicable invoices.
- Click Add to Payment Cart.
- Click on Click to Pay Now to make a payment using your credit card or bank account.
- Select Credit Card or Bank Account and enter the required card or account information, then click Submit Payment.
Please note: If you have a previously saved payment method, you may select the appropriate account from Saved Payment Methods and click Submit Payment.
Use our automated phone system
- Have your 10-digit account number ready.
- Call 1-800-328-4880.
- Say "Make a payment." then follow the prompts
- Set up automatic payments
Note: If there is no balance owed, you will be transferred to a Customer Service Representative.
Mail checks to our payment center
- Submit checks with payment remittance slips found on invoices.
- Always include your 10-digit account number.
- Mailing address:
P.O. Box 6292
Carol Stream, IL 60197-6292
Set up automatic payments
Call our customer support team. Available M–F from 7AM-7PM CT.
Submit a request to our customer support team.