- Legal Technology, Content and Solutions
- Support center
- Orders, Subscriptions & Contracts
- Thomson Reuters Enterprise Centre GmbH (“TREC”)
Why did I receive an Assignment Notice about Thomson Reuters Enterprise Centre GmbH (“TREC”)?
TREC will be the Thomson Reuters contracting party for most products sold to U.S. customers
Effective January 1, 2022, most products and services will be provided to U.S. customers by Thomson Reuters Enterprise Centre GmbH (“TREC”) and TREC will be responsible for all obligations associated with such products and services.
Certain products and services will continue to be provided by either West Publishing Corporation (“WEST”) or Thomson Reuters (Tax and Accounting) Inc. (“TRTA”). In such circumstances, West will continue to be responsible for all obligations associated with the products and services it provides, and TRTA will continue to be responsible for all obligations associated with the products and services it provides.
Government Customers: If you are a local, state or federal government customer (excluding academic institutions), all of the products and services appearing on your order form will be provided by TRTA or West Publishing Corporation, as applicable, and such entities will continue to be responsible for all obligations with respect to your products and services.
Please see the below list of FAQs, Products and Services provided by TREC, IRS Certification Forms, as well as copies of the Assignment Notices.
If you have any additional questions regarding this transition, please contact your current sales representative or account manager.
Frequently Asked Questions about TREC (PDF)
Products and Services provided by TREC (PDF)
Use this list to determine which products and services these changes apply to. Please note that the products and services list will change from time to time.
IRS Certification Forms for TREC, WEST, and TRTA
IRS Form W-8BEN-E for TREC (PDF)
IRS Form W-9 for West (PDF)
IRS Form W-9 for TRTA (PDF)
Tax & Accounting (TRTA) Assignment Notice (PDF)
- What is my current amount due?
- How do I retrieve a history of how you arrived at my amount due?
- What is tangible personal property?
- How do I retrieve a copy of an invoice?
- Do I have any credits?
- How do I know when a credit has been issued?
- How do I know a credit has been applied?
- Why do I see both a St. Paul, MN PO box and a Carol Stream, IL PO box on my invoice?
- What are ancillary charges?
- What if my invoice amount is different than what I expected?
Call our customer support team. Available M–F from 7AM-7PM CT.
Submit a request to our customer support team.