- Legal Technology, Products and Services
- Tax, Company and Vendor Information | Thomson Reuters
- Automatic Email Delivery Invoices
Set up automatic email invoice delivery
How do I set up automatic email delivery of invoices?
Log in to My Account
- Log in to My Account
- From your account's homepage, click the People menu and choose eBilling Users (If you manage multiple accounts, click Manage eBilling Users located under the User Management section on the dashboard)
- Click Add New eBilling Contact
- Enter the email address, first name, and last name of the eBilling contact
- Select the account(s) you wish to designate for eBilling access and click Submit
- Go to the eBilling website
- Enter your account number (10 digits starting 100xxxxxxx)
- Enter a recent invoice number (10 digits starting 08xxxxxxxx or 6xxxxxxxxx)
- Enter and confirm your email address
- Enter your first name and last name
- Click Submit
Your next invoice will be sent via email following enrollment.
Let us help you
Call us Monday through Friday, 7:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m. CT.
- Call 1-800-328-4880
- Say "Customer Service"
- Provide your 10-digit account number (10 digits starting 100xxxxxxx)
- Say "Account Information"
- Say "Agent" and one of our Customer Service Representatives will assist you
We will respond to your request within 2-3 business days.