Westlaw Edge Webinars
Learn more about the webinars below
Gain an edge: Westlaw Edge research fundamentals
This fast-paced webinar is designed for legal professionals who want to learn about the advantages that Westlaw Edge can offer in everyday practice.
- Gaining a strategic advantage with Litigation Analytics
- Identifying potential weaknesses in an opponent’s brief using Quick Check
- Understanding key differences in statutes and regulations with Statutes Compare & Regulations Compare
- Mitigating the risk of citing outdated law by gaining insight into case law that has been implicitly overruled with KeyCite Overruling Risk
Cure your legal writing FOMO with Quick Check – COMING SOON!
Do you often wonder if you’ve uncovered the best legal authority? Are you ever worried you’ve left a research stone unturned as you go to write a reply brief? Draft stronger briefs and feel confident you’ve found key precedent by learning how to effectively use Westlaw Edge Quick Check throughout your drafting process.
- How to leverage the cutting-edge AI within Quick Check to make sure you haven’t missed anything important in your legal research
- Using Quick Check to identify potential weaknesses in your opponent’s work or to find relevant law that they chose not to cite
Learn how to develop a better case strategy using data driven insights – COMING SOON!
Litigation Analytics is one of the most powerful tools on Westlaw Edge, but with so many use cases for this data, where do you start?
- Leveraging Litigation Analytics in your everyday practice
- Relying on data to strengthen your motion strategy and set client expectations
- Uncovering information on an opposing firm or counsel’s experience and previous litigation strategy