Cloud services agreement (clickwrap)
Mitigate your clients’ risks
Cloud services agreements are often presented as clickthrough or clickwrap agreements, which are not intended to be negotiated. As a result, you want to create an agreement that is easily understood, consistent with your client’s policies, and minimizes risk for your client.
Practical Law can help. Access this Standard Document to quickly begin drafting a comprehensive and clear cloud services clickwrap agreement, which includes:
- Model language and helpful guidance regarding fees
- Service levels
- Privacy compliance obligations
- Risk allocation and liability among other provisions
Start drafting today. Complete the form on the right for a free trial of Practical Law.
230+The largest know-how team in the nation with over 230 attorney-editors.
85%Trusted by 85% of the Am Law 200 and hundreds of mid-size firms.
2000+Over 2000 tasks organized across 11 practice areas.
Practical Law resources are supported and regularly updated by more than 230 attorney-editors. It’s easy to create clickwrap agreements when you have access to up-to-date tools such as:
- More than 1,000 assets related to general, boilerplate contract language
- Two informative Practice Notes specifically related to your task, like Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS) and Platform as a Service (PaaS) Agreements
- Eight standard documents and clauses, expertly written to speed up your legal drafting process and give you the peace of mind that your work is rock-solid
- Two checklists to show you the path and get you started quickly with all the necessary steps to serve your clients, such as Software as a Service (SaaS) Agreement Checklist
Having the right tools and resources is a big part of the equation to your daily challenges. With Practical Law, you have, at your fingertips, thousands of maintained relevant resources you can trust to deliver your best work in less time and with less effort. Complete the form below for a free trial of Practical Law today.