As the foremost provider of electronic information products and services to the U.S. legal market, we recognize the need to develop electronic and information technology (E&IT) products and services that are accessible and usable by all people, including those with disabilities and special needs. We are committed to designing products and services to conform to Section 508 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973 (Electronic and Information Technology Accessibility Standards, 36 C.F.R. § 1194), and other applicable accessibility standards, to the maximum extent practicable.
We provide technical and customer support to accommodate the needs of users with disabilities and address issues related to the accessibility of Thomson Reuters legal products.
Our services include:
- Customer Technical Support to answer general and/or technical questions
1-800-937-8529 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Reference Attorney to provide assistance with research questions or working with our products
- Telephone Training for customers utilizing assistive technologies and other adaptive devices
- Live Chat for the hearing impaired and other users
Available Monday-Friday from 7:00 a.m. to 10:00 p.m. CST, excluding holidays
- Assistive Technology Support to assist users with specific questions related to assistive technologies and adaptive software
- General product information
Users may download free documentation, reference materials, and user guides at legalsolutions.com/documentation. In addition, users may request product documentation and reference materials in alternate formats.
We routinely work with government agencies, procurement officers, contracting officers, and other personnel to provide information about the accessibility of Thomson Reuters legal products and services. If you have questions about the procurement of accessible products and services, or would like to request a Voluntary Product Accessibility Template (VPAT) for a specific product, please contact email@example.com.*
*For questions regarding technical issues, searching, training, or subscribing to our products, please contact one of the Support Services listed above.