Already the best. Now even better.
Take everything you know about Westlaw: the industry-leading legal content, unmatched editorial enhancements, and world-renowned research support. Now take everything Westlaw has learned from its 100-plus years of serving the legal industry. Add in the knowledge of over 500 expert attorney-editors.
What you get is the best in online legal research.
The question is, how do you make the best even better? Combine state-of-the-art artificial intelligence with that history and human element to create brand new tools that allow attorneys to complete legal research faster and with greater confidence.
The result is Westlaw Edge, the most intelligent legal research service ever.
Get a free trial of Westlaw Edge.
Enter your email address below.
Get Westlaw Edge and don't hesitate. It is absolutely worth it. It'll make you a better attorney. It'll make your firm better. And you'll serve your clients better than you have before.
Discover how Westlaw Edge can help you complete your research in ways that were never before possible with the new Quick Check feature.
Be more confident. Be more strategic. Be more responsive.
Be the best you can be. Westlaw Edge provides attorneys with the fastest answers and most valuable insights via the next generation of legal search, intelligent document analysis, integrated litigation analytics, and the most powerful citator – all of which is powered by state-of-the-art artificial intelligence built upon more than 100 years of editorial enhancements.
- WestSearch Plus: Quickly address questions for thousands of legal topics and get better predictive research suggestions as you start to type in the global search box.
- Quick Check: Upload your brief to find highly relevant authority that traditional research may have missed.
- Litigation Analytics: Gain data-driven insights on judges, courts, attorneys, law firms, and case types to build the strongest case strategy and better manage client expectations.
- KeyCite Overruling Risk: Trust you are citing good law with the only citator that warns you when a point of law in a case has been implicitly undermined.
- Statutes Compare and Regulations Compare: Quickly compare any two statutes or regulations to understand how they have changed over time.
Take the next step today
Experience Westlaw Edge and get instant access to AI-powered tools to complete your research faster.