Purchase and sale agreement for commercial real estate (pro-purchaser)
Mitigate your clients’ risks
Practical Law’s purchase and sale agreement is a long-form document that works in favor of the buyer. It includes:
- Comprehensive representations and warranties
- Conditions precedent
- Indemnification provisions
This comprehensive form can be downloaded and used as drafting precedent for your next deal. The Standard Document has integrated notes with important explanations in addition to drafting and negotiating tips for both sellers and purchasers. Although drafted to present provisions that are favorable to a purchaser, depending on the buyer’s negotiating leverage, this Standard Document also contains guidance for a more neutral purchaser position.
Get access to this Standard Document today in Practical Law. Complete the form on the right for a free trial.
Practical Law resources are supported and regularly updated by more than 280 attorney-editors. It’s easy to spot the potential issues in a purchase and sale agreement when you have access to up-to-date tools such as:
- 17 standard documents related to purchase agreements, expertly written to speed up your drafting process and give you the peace of mind that your work is rock-solid
- 11 informative Practice Notes about purchase agreements and related issues, like Closing the Purchase and Sale of Commercial Real Estate
- 4 checklists to get you started quickly with all the necessary steps to serve your clients, such as Title Insurance Policy and Survey Review Checklist (Purchaser)
- 5 Q&A tools, providing state-specific guidance on commercial real estate issues such as Real Estate Finance: State Q&A Tool
Having the right tools and resources is a big part of the equation to your daily challenges. With Practical Law, you have, at your fingertips, thousands of maintained relevant resources you can trust to deliver your best work in less time and with less effort. Complete the form below for a free trial of Practical Law today.
It’s where you begin
Get started on your best work with just a click. Launch your free trial of Practical Law by completing this short form.