- Legal Technology, Content and Solutions
- Re-think fraud protection strategies–learn about AI apps to combat digital fraud.
AI versus financial fraud: the next frontier of protection
Globally, financial institutions experienced a rapid increase in bank fraud and fraud attempts during the COVID-19 pandemic. A 50% rise in financial fraud crimes caused firms to rethink traditional fraud protection strategies – risk managers urge financial firms to consider using AI applications as a key piece of their fraud protection strategy.
Download this resource to discover how the rise in digital finance fraud paved the way for new AI applications to maximize your fraud protection strategies.
In this e-book, you’ll
- Learn about new regulations proposed to address the uptick in financial fraud preventing fraudsters from customer impersonations, account takeover scams, and “smishing” the text equivalent of phishing.
- Find out how risk managers are making AI central to their fraud protection strategy, combating synthetic fraud, and streamlining Know Your Customer (KYC) and Anti-Money Laundering (AML) processes.
- Discover the added protection artificial intelligence can offer to your risk management systems, detecting and preventing synthetic identity fraud, push payment (APP) fraud, and other digital crimes.
- Understand the benefits and challenges AI can offer – from AI application best practices to contending with data usage prohibitions.