Court dockets instantly at your fingertips
Retrieve the most current version of court dockets directly from the court on an easy-to-use interface. Multiple search options enable users to search by a docket's court number, parties, attorneys, or other criteria to access complete case information. Search our broad coverage area to find the docket you need instantly.
With Westlaw Dockets you can:
Manage your cases
- Gain convenient online access to electronic case docket information for federal and state courts in your jurisdiction
- Search by a docket’s court number, parties, attorneys, or other criteria to access complete case information
- Easily monitor and track the status of your cases and obtain court filings
Research litigation strategies
- Evaluate expert witnesses, opposing counsel, prospective clients, and the judge’s experience
- Research an opponent’s prior trial strategies, and investigate compelling legal arguments
Grow your client base
- Receive automatic alerts of new cases being filed that fit your practice and jurisdiction to give you a better shot at representing one of the parties
Access dockets on Westlaw for
Docket Alerts notify you of new filings that impact existing or potential clients. Stay on top of important case developments with broad coverage and information as current as the court’s.
With the most current information, you can more easily evaluate expert witnesses, opposing counsel, prospective clients, and the judge's experience.
Dockets on Westlaw make it easy to monitor and track the status of your cases and obtain court filings.
See what Dockets can do for you
Work smarter, more efficiently, and with total confidence in your results.
Explore the robust collection of content and features (1:36)