- Legal Technology, Content and Solutions
- Practical Law - Legal Resources & Know-How for Professionals
- Practical Law Global Resources
Why Practical Law Global
Businesses of every size are expanding their global footprint. While global expansion brings a host of opportunities, it also brings new legal challenges and questions. Give guidance on the best course of action on matters such as:
- How to establish an overseas business
- Manage a foreign subsidiary
- Navigate a variety of operational risks from dealing with global suppliers, customers, to IP and data-privacy concerns.
- Scanning for acquisitions or exploring capital raising opportunities
You need to be able to get to the answer quickly and apply it with confidence. Thomson Reuters Practical Law has the global solution you need.
With Practical Law Global, you can:
- Access trusted resources maintained by 650+ full-time global attorney editors who monitor changes in the law
- Track key legal developments for over 100 jurisdictions
- Access 14 global practice areas
- Access country comparison tools to help you answer key questions across multiple jurisdictions with custom charts to help you get to the answer faster.
Featured jurisdictions with full global practice area coverage include:
Access to 14 global practice areas
Antitrust & Competition
Benefits, Share Plans & Executive Compensation
Data Privacy and Security
Finance & Financial Regulation
Intellectual Property & Technology
Litigation & Dispute Resolution
Restructuring & Insolvency