Businesses of every size are expanding their global footprint. While global expansion brings a host of opportunities, it also brings new legal challenges and questions. Whether it’s an intellectual property, employment, finance, real estate, or data privacy question, you need to be able to get answers quickly for your clients and stakeholders. Thomson Reuters Practical Law has the global solution you need.
Why Practical Law Global
- Globally, over 600 expert attorney-editors monitor changes in law
- Coverage for over 100 countries
- Country comparison tools to answer key questions across multiple jurisdictions
Trusted legal expertise
Global practice areas
The Practical Law practice area global taxonomy provides consistency for how you search and find content.
- Antitrust & Competition
- Benefits, Share Plans & Executive Compensation
- Capital Markets
- Data Privacy & Security
- Finance & Financial Regulation
- Intellectual Property & Technology
- Life Sciences
- Litigation & Dispute Resolution
- Real Estate
- Restructuring & Insolvency
With Practical Law global resources, you can:
See for yourself
Experience the seamless navigation between your local and global resources.