Add efficiency to your research
Get up to speed in new areas of the law or revisit familiar ones with the help of thousands of high-value secondary source materials. Our unmatched collection of premier analytical titles now offers a refreshed reading experience designed to make your research even more efficient.
With Secondary Sources on Westlaw you can:
- Engage with unsurpassed content efficiently and intuitively
- Filter library with a few clicks to retrieve the most relevant publications
- Contextualize research with browsable table of contents
- Enjoy a more seamless reading experience with Reading Mode that delivers documents in a single continuous display
Take a closer look at the new Secondary Sources library
- Search: Search all Secondary Sources or only those you choose using filters and the Publication list below.
- Favorites: Quickly access your favorite Secondary Source publications directly from the Secondary Sources library. Don’t have any favorites? Click the star on the publication’s table of contents page and they’ll appear here.
- Filters: Use these filters before you search or browse to narrow the publication list to only those titles most relevant to you.
- Publication list: Browse and access all Secondary Sources or narrow the list using the publication filters shown to the left.
- Scope: Learn more about this publication through a brief publication description, author and currency information, and related resources.
Explore a Secondary Sources document
- Reading mode: Dive into the content with Reading Mode, which allows for scrolling through multiple documents in the same display.
- Table of contents: Gain valuable context without leaving your document and quickly move between chapters and sections with a fully linked and browsable table of contents.
- Refreshed document display: Enjoy a fresh document display that puts content front and center for an easier read.
An unparalleled collection of top analytical titles
Confidently take on complicated legal matters in any area of law with essential guidance and analysis from the largest selection of leading national analytical titles. Westlaw's premier collection includes practice series and guides, treatises, forms, jury instructions, the Restatements, legal encyclopedias, journals, law reviews, and more.
- Exclusive access to the complete ALR (American Law Reports) series
- Wright & Miller Federal Practice and Procedure
- C.J.S. (Corpus Juris Secundum)
- McCarthy on Trademarks and Unfair Competition
- Business transactions solutions
- Complete Am Jur library
- Complete Restatements of the Law
- Many state practice guides
- Hundreds of national, international, federal, and state law reviews and journals
With a heritage extending back to 1875 with West Publishing, Thomson Reuters expands on a tradition of excellence in delivering trusted answers to the bench and bar. Westlaw continually reinvests in the ongoing development of authoritative legal content and innovative tools to provide you with total support.
Westlaw authors are experts in every area of the law
Leverage the topical expertise from world-class experts, including practitioners, law professors, and judges who know and shape the law. With Westlaw legal experts on your side, you'll have confidence you have the best answer.