- Legal Technology, Content and Solutions
- PL WL - Scenario 2
Are you leaving stones unturned?
- With Westlaw Edge and Practical Law at your fingertips, you know you have access to the materials that make the difference between a winning and losing strategy.
- But did you know that you have not yet tapped into the full potential of what Practical Law has to offer?
Practical Law with Westlaw Edge: A winning combination
Fully integrated and connected with Westlaw Edge, an expanded Practical Law subscription is the catalyst your firm needs to foster efficiency, share knowledge, and promote growth. And by updating your Practical Law subscription, your firm will be even better equipped to do your best work and deliver superior client value, even in matters new to you. Practical Law Preferred 2019 includes matter maps, public sector practice areas, and legal operations & professional development. Learn more about these below.
Helping you and your associates handle less familiar matters more confidently and access on-point resources for each stage of the matter.
Public sector practice areas
Helping you meet the specialized needs of government clients with two new practice areas to address the specific needs of federal and state governmental entities.
Legal Operations & Professional Development
Helping you manage the business side of your practice and solidify your role as a trusted advisor, strengthening your client relationships.
Utilize Attorney Editors
- Grow your knowledge base with help from Practical Law’s team of highly experienced attorney editors.
- They have been in your shoes and understand the pressure you’re under, so they’ve created the resources they wished they had when they were practicing.
Westlaw Edge and Practical Law: A winning combination
With an upgrade to Westlaw Edge, you will have access to next-generation tools to help you find what you need even faster, including:
- WestSearch Plus: Unlocking the power of AI-powered search, helping you find the most valuable results quickly.
- KeyCite Overruling Risk: Adding new depth to citation analysis, cautioning when a point of law has been implicitly undermined
- Litigation Analytics: Delivering data-driven insights and the context you need for a more informed case strategy
- Statutes Compare and Regulations Compare: Revealing how laws have changed over time in an instant
Learn more about your Practical Law options
Fill out the form below, and we’ll be in touch on how you can unlock the full potential of your law firm with Practical Law.