At select law schools with a Thomson Reuters Practice Ready Plan, students and faculty can access ProView eBooks via lawschool.westlaw.com. In addition to this browser access to ProView, faculty and students can also download the ProView app for mobile offline use.
There are two ways to access ProView Enterprise eLibrary:
• ProView IP (Internet Protocol) Authentication access offers large organizations an enterprise-based purchasing model for Thomson Reuters ProView eBooks. Individuals across the entire organization can easily and transparently sign in to ProView to access eBooks in the eLibrary.
• If your firm has an installed Library Management System (LMS), ProView eBook links can be integrated into your LMS via the “Export List of Titles” feature. ProView eBooks can then be exported into your LMS catalog for discovery purposes, and users can seamlessly link to ProView to read the eBook.
Qualifying government law departments and court libraries can access ProView eBooks on a concurrent enterprise basis with our Government Enterprise ProView Access program. OnePass Batch Personalization at install/deployment gives users access to ProView via a browser at proview.thomsonreuters.com.
With ProView eBooks, users can access their titles anytime, anywhere, as well as features that let them:
- Ensure accuracy with links to controlling authority on Westlaw and KeyCite
- Copy and paste text into emails or other documents or create PDFs
- Search within an eBook or across the entire eBook library to find the content they need
- Access the eBook library – online or offline – using any ProView app (iPad®, Android™, Windows®, or Mac® desktop apps)
- Use the ProView annotation features to create highlights, notes, and bookmarks in the eBooks