2022 Thomson Reuters anti-money laundering insights survey
The results of the 2022 AML Industry Survey are in!
Since 2018 Thomson Reuters has published an in-depth survey report detailing anti-money laundering (AML) and customer due diligence (CDD) efforts across the financial services industry. The purpose is to provide a sounding board for financial services organizations—helping them compare, contrast, and evaluate their own AML and CDD efforts. The 2022 version reveals a number of consistencies from past years but also flags some major changes and important trends.
Staying compliant with AML regulations can be daunting.
If you’re involved in AML and CDD activities for your organization, you’re aware of the challenge of navigating through a complex web of regulations. If your organization is not at the top of its game, you could be facing severe penalties.
How does your organization’s AML and CDD efforts compare with others in the financial services industry?
By gaining this understanding, you can better evaluate the success of your approach to AML and CDD—and where you might need to make some vital improvements.
Unlock the complete 2022 AML Industry Survey results today and discover:
- How your peers responded to some of the top industry trends and challenges.
- The top three issues monitored by financial services organizations.
- Processes by which customers develop customer risk rating.
- How survey respondents rate the accuracy of data acquired from their primary data providers.
- Why financial services companies of all sizes are increasingly turning to technology solutions for gathering and managing AML and CDD information and processes.
- … and much more!
Download the full summary of the 2022 AML Industry Survey now—it’s full of insightful information you cannot afford to miss!