Fintech, RegTech, and the role of compliance in 2023
The seventh Thomson Reuters Regulatory Intelligence (TRRI) report on fintech, RegTech, and the role of compliance in 2023 is now ready for download. Fill in the form below to download the full report.
As with all TRRI analyses, the findings have become a trusted and credible source of insight for firms, regulators, and their advisers worldwide.
During the lifetime of the report, it has had nearly 3,000 responses and has been downloaded over 13,000 times by firms, risk and compliance practitioners, regulators, law firms, consultancies, and Global Systemically Important Financial Institutions (G-SIFIs).
Discover the main findings, which include:
- Enthusiasm in the fintech sector is waning from the buoyance seen in previous years
- RegTech applications are having the greatest impact in combating financial crime
- Lack of investment, in-house skills, and poor infrastructure impacting fintech implementation
- Greater interaction between regulators and firms needed
- Firms need to invest in more specialist technological skills
To learn more about these benefits and how to overcome the challenges firms are facing, download your copy of this year’s industry-renowned report, "Fintech, RegTech, and the role of compliance in 2023,” written by Thomson Reuters senior regulatory intelligence experts.
“A well-resourced, highly skilled compliance function will be invaluable in successfully navigating the optimal use of digital solutions.”