What’s new with Intellectual Property
See the latest enhancements on Intellectual Property
Westlaw Edge has premier intellectual property content that provides you with the most comprehensive resources so you can research more efficiently. With the latest enhancements to U.S. Patents and Trademarks, you can simplify your research experience by easily identifying drawings within a document and staying on top of prosecution data.
U.S. Patent and Application Drawings
- See drawings directly in the search results to easily identify documents that are relevant to your search
- Discover the new Drawings tab to quickly view drawings and inline images in a graphical or tabular format
- View descriptions of the drawings to clearly understand the invention
Trademark Prosecution Data
- Navigate to the new File History (TSDR) tab to follow the status of U.S. Federal trademark applications from an easy-to-use interface
- Quickly get up to speed on the history of trademark applications
- Find and track information and documents included in the application from a single page
Feel confident in your research
With these new enhancements to intellectual property, you can be confident you’re researching more efficiently and are up to speed on the latest trademark developments.