- Legal Technology, Content and Solutions
- Legal Department 2025 Series
LEGAL DEPARTMENT 2025 SERIES
Manage A Government Investigation Effectively: Guidance for Law Departments
This series of articles, white papers, infographics, and more addresses the coming decade's major changes and trends within your legal department's people, processes and technology that will require proactive consideration and planning.
According to the results of a new Thomson Reuters report, corporate counsel believe they are tech savvy but acknowledge that their comfort level and confidence with technology have limitations, specifically around AI.
Part IV: AI Adoption and Ethical Considerations for In-House
AI has a wide range of uses to help you get more done in less time with limited resources. But can in-house counsel navigate the possible dilemmas of having a machine do work typically done by an attorney? We tackle this and other questions in the fourth and final part of our series.
Gain key insights into what in-house legal departments should be doing to comply with the fast-approaching General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
You can influence how change affects your legal department by experiencing firsthand how this integrated, innovative offering can save you valuable time. Practical Law Connect brings together the legal resources you need to advise, negotiate, and structure your business dealings – all from a single solution.
With Practical Law Connect you can:
- Quickly drill down to the exact issue on your desk, get the resources you need, and get to work on it right away
- Browse Practical Law know-how, Westlaw primary and secondary sources, market trend reports, and other custom tools – all in one place
- Access featured resources that are hand picked by our team of more than 200 highly experienced attorney-editors