Billing, payments, returns, and refunds
Learn about invoices, credits, payment methods, returns, and refunds
Billing and balance due questions
- When are invoices sent?
- How do I read my invoice?
- What does the "billing period" date represent on the invoice?
- Why did I receive multiple invoices?
- How do I set up automatic email delivery of invoices?
- Why did I receive a notification of an unpaid balance?
- What is my current amount due?
- How do I retrieve a history of how you arrived at my amount due?
- What is tangible personal property?
- How do I retrieve a copy of an invoice?
- Do I have any credits?
- How do I know when a credit has been issued?
- How do I know a credit has been applied?
- Why do I see both a St. Paul, MN PO box and a Carol Stream, IL PO box on my invoice?
- What are ancillary charges?
- How do I utilize QuickView+ to view my online usage?
- What if my invoice amount is different than what I expected?
- Why is my first invoice higher than I expected?
- How are Findlaw and Super Lawyer products billed?
- Where do I mail my payment?
- What methods can I use to make a payment?
- How do I set up automatic payments?
- Did you receive my payment?
- How can I use my credits when making a payment?
- What are your payment terms?
- Where do I send a remittance, ACH, or payment advice?
- How do I get a receipt of payment?
- How are disputed balances settled?
- How do I set up automatic payments from my checking account?
- How do I set up automatic payments from my credit card?
- How do I submit an Electronic Funds Transfer (EFT) payment?
Refunds and returns
- What is your return policy?
- What is your return address?
- How do I request a return label?
- What is your return policy for resellers and bookstores?
- Has a credit been issued for my return?
- Can I be notified when my return is received and credited?
- Are there products that are ineligible to return for credit?
- How do I request a refund of an open credit?
Call our customer support team. Available M–F from 7AM-7PM CT.
Submit a request to our customer support team.