Billing, payment, and refunds or returns
Learn how about invoices, credits, payment methods, and returns or refunds
- When are invoices sent?
- How do I read my invoice?
- What does the "billing period" date represent on the invoice?
- Why did I receive multiple invoices?
- How do I set up automatic email delivery of invoices?
- What is my current amount due?
- How do I retrieve a history of how you arrived at my amount due?
- What is tangible personal property?
- How do I retrieve a copy of an invoice?
- Do I have any credits?
- Where do I mail my payment?
- What methods can I use to make a payment?
- Did you receive my payment?
- How can I use my credits when making a payment?
- What are your payment terms?
- How do I get a receipt of payment?
- How are disputed balances settled?
- How do I set up automatic payments from my checking?
- How do I set up automatic payments from my credit card?
- How do I change my bank account for automatic payments?
- What is the return policy?
- What is the return address?
- How do I request a return label?
- What is your return policy for resellers and bookstores?
- Has a credit been issued for my return?
- Can I be notified when my return is received and credited?
- Are these products ineligible to return for credit?
- How do I request a refund on an open credit?
Call our customer support team. Available M–F from 7AM-7PM CT.
Submit an online request to our customer support team.