What does the billing period date mean on my subscription invoice?
Details on billing period dates and subscription invoices
Thomson Reuters print, CD, and FindLaw subscriptions are billed for updates and charges, which post to your account within the Billing Period on a Subscription Invoice Summary statement.
Please note that the Billing Period can be different than any service periods listed on your invoice detail page(s). A date range listed above your subscription (indicating an annual or monthly charge) is your actual service period for that subscription; the billing period is provided to indicate the time during which the account was billed for a charge.
- How do I get a receipt of payment?
- How are disputed balances settled?
- How do I set up automatic payments from my checking?
- How do I set up automatic payments from my credit card?
- How do I change my bank account for automatic payments?
Call our customer support team. Available M–F from 7AM-7PM CT.
Submit a request to our customer support team.