- Legal Technology, Content and Solutions
- Support center
- Billing, Payments, Returns, & Refunds
- Change Bank Account Number for Automatic Payments
How do I change my bank account for automatic payments?
Updating automatic payment information
Use our self-service portal
- Log in to the self-service portal and follow the prompts for Manage payment methods. My Account users, continue on to steps 2-7.
- From your account's homepage, click the Billing & Payment menu and choose Manage Payment Methods. (If you manage multiple accounts, click Manage Payment Methods located under the Billing & Payment section of the dashboard).
- Click Delete next to the Designated Automatic Payment Bank Account number.
- Click Delete Bank Account.
- Click the Billing & Payment menu and choose Manage Payment Methods.
- Under Bank Account Information, enter your bank account and routing number.
- Select Set up Automatic Payment and click Add Bank Account.
- How do I get a receipt of payment?
- How are disputed balances settled?
- How do I set up automatic payments from my checking?
- How do I set up automatic payments from my credit card?
- How do I change my bank account for automatic payments?
Call our customer support team. Available M–F from 7AM-7PM CT.
Submit a request to our customer support team.