Customer Service and Product Support
How do I change my bank account number for automatic payments?
Use your Thomson Reuters My Account
- Log in to My Account.
- From your account's homepage, click the Billing & Payment menu and choose Manage Payment Methods. (If you manage multiple accounts, click Manage Payment Methods located under the Billing & Payment section of the dashboard).
- Click Delete next to the Designated Automatic Payment Bank Account number.
- Click Delete Bank Account.
- Click the Billing & Payment menu and choose Manage Payment Methods.
- Under Bank Account Information, enter your Bank Account Number and Routing Number.
- Select Set up Automatic Payment and click Add Bank Account.
Call us Monday through Friday, 7:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m. CT.
Say "Customer Service."
Provide your 10-digit account number (10 digits starting 100xxxxxxx)
Say "Agent" and one of our Customer Service Representatives will assist you.