Customer Service and Product Support
How do I change my bank account number for automatic payments?
Use your Thomson Reuters My Account
- Log in to My Account.
- From your account's homepage, click the Billing & Payment menu and choose Manage Payment Methods. (If you manage multiple accounts, click Manage Payment Methods located under the Billing & Payment section of the dashboard).
- Click Delete next to the Designated Automatic Payment Bank Account number.
- Click Delete Bank Account.
- Click the Billing & Payment menu and choose Manage Payment Methods.
- Under Bank Account Information, enter your Bank Account Number and Routing Number.
- Select Set up Automatic Payment and click Add Bank Account.
Let us help you
Call Thomson Reuters Customer Service Monday through Friday, 7:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m. CT.
- Call 1-800-328-4880.
- Say "Customer Service."
- Provide your 10-digit account number (10 digits starting 100xxxxxxx).
- Say "Agent" and one of our Customer Service Representatives will send you the required Auto Charge/Auto EFT enrollment form.
- Tip: Please see the bottom of the Auto Charge/Auto EFT enrollment form for instructions on returning your completed document.
We will send you the required Auto Charge/Auto EFT enrollment form within 2-3 business days.