- Legal Technology, Content and Solutions
- Support center
- Billing, Payments, Returns, & Refunds
- Change Credit Card for Automatic Payments
How do I change the credit card used for automatic payments?
Use our self-service portal
1. Log in to the self-service portal and follow the prompts for Manage payment methods. My Account users, continue on to steps 2-6.
2. From your account's homepage, click the Billing & Payment menu and choose Manage Payment Methods. (If you manage multiple accounts, click Manage Payment Methods located under the Billing & Payment section of the dashboard).
3. Click Delete next to the current automatic payment credit card and then click Delete Credit Card.
4. Click the Billing & Payment menu and choose Manage Payment Methods.
5. Under the Credit Card Information section, enter your credit card number, credit card type, and expiration date.
6. Select Set up Automatic Payment and click Add Credit Card.
**Note: Due to system limitations we can only set up automatic payment for any individual credit card on one customer account. We apologize for any inconvenience.
- How do I get a receipt of payment?
- How are disputed balances settled?
- How do I set up automatic payments from my checking?
- How do I set up automatic payments from my credit card?
- How do I change my bank account for automatic payments?
Call our customer support team. Available M–F from 7AM-7PM CT.
Submit a request to our customer support team.