Customer Service and Product Support
How do I change my credit card account for automatic payments?
How do I change my credit card or expiration date for automatic payments?
1. Log in to My Account
2. From your account's homepage, click the Billing & Payment menu and choose Manage Payment Methods. (If you manage multiple accounts, click Manage Payment Methods located under the Billing & Payment section of the dashboard).
3. Click Delete next to the current automatic payment credit card and then click Delete Credit Card.
4. Click the Billing & Payment menu and choose Manage Payment Methods.
5. Under the Credit Card Information section, enter your Credit Card Number, credit card type, and expiration date.
6. Select Set up Automatic Payment and click Add Credit Card.
**Note: Due to system limitations we can only set up automatic payment for any individual credit card on one customer account. We apologize for any inconvenience.
Call us Monday through Friday, 7:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m. CT.
Say "Customer Service."
Provide your 10-digit account number (10 digits starting 100xxxxxxx)
Say "Agent" and one of our Customer Service Representatives will assist you.