1. Legal Technology, Products and Services
  2. Support
  3. Billing, Payments, Returns, & Refunds
  4. Change credit card for automatic payments

Customer Service and Product Support

How do I change my credit card account for automatic payments?

Let us help you

Call us Monday through Friday, 7:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m. CT.

  1. Call 1-800-328-4880.
  2. Say "Customer Service."
  3. Provide your 10-digit account number (10 digits starting 100xxxxxxx).
  4. Say "Agent" and one of our Customer Service Representatives will send you the required Auto Charge/Auto EFT enrollment form.

Tip: See the bottom of the Auto Charge/Auto EFT Enrollment Form for instructions on returning your completed document.

Submit an online request
We will send you the required Auto Charge/Auto EFT enrollment form within 1-2 business days.