How are FindLaw and Super Lawyer products billed?
FindLaw Directory TopSpots and FindLaw Super Lawyer Profiles are billed in the same month the service is provided. FindLaw websites are billed in arrears, after the month of service.
FindLaw and Super Lawyer charges are billed on the Subscription Invoice. The Subscription Invoice detail pages will include the service date ranges for each charge.
Retrieve a copy of an invoice in our self-service portal
- Log in to the self-service portal and follow the prompts on the Billing page. My Account users, continue on to steps 2-4.
- From your account's homepage, click the Billing & Payment menu and choose Invoice History. (If you manage multiple accounts, click Invoice History located under the Account History section of the dashboard).
- Select the month the invoice generated and click Go.
- Click the PDF icon next to the Invoice Number to open the invoice. You may choose to view the invoice online or print or download a copy.
Let us help you
Customer Support is available 7:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. (CST) Monday through Friday
- Have your 10-digit account number ready
- Call 1-800-455-4565 and select option 1
Call our customer support team. Available M–F from 7AM-7PM CT.
Submit a request to our customer support team.