How are Findlaw and Super Lawyer products billed?
Findlaw Directory TopSpots and Findlaw Super Lawyer Profiles are billed in the same month the service is provided. Findlaw websites are billed in arrears, after the month of service.
Findlaw and Super Lawyer charges are billed on the Subscription Invoice. The Subscription Invoice detail pages will include the service date ranges for each charge.
Retrieve a copy of an invoice in My Account
- Log in to My Account.
- From your account's homepage, click the Billing & Payment menu and choose Invoice History. (If you manage multiple accounts, click Invoice History located under the Account History section of the dashboard).
- Select the month the invoice generated and click Go.
- Click the PDF icon next to the Invoice Number to open the invoice. You may choose to view the invoice online or print or download a copy.
Let us help you
- Have your 10-digit account number ready.
- Call 1-800-328-4880.
- Say "Findlaw" to speak with a Customer Service Representative.
Call our customer support team. Available M–F from 7AM-7PM CT.
Submit an online request to our customer support team.