Why is my first invoice higher than I expected?
When you first begin a new monthly billing plan you may experience pro-rated billing. A new service will begin once an order is processed and will often have a mid-month start date. Your first invoice will include both a pro-rated charge for the partial first month—covering the individual days the service was active—along with your normal monthly charge for the current month. Your subsequent invoices will reflect your normal monthly charge. Review your invoice detail pages for date ranges of your charges.
Retrieve a copy of an invoice in My Account
- Log in to My Account.
- From your account's homepage, click the Billing & Payment menu and choose Invoice History. (If you manage multiple accounts, click Invoice History located under the Account History section of the dashboard).
- Select the month the invoice generated and click Go.
- Click the PDF icon next to the Invoice Number to open the invoice. You may choose to view the invoice online or print or download a copy.
Let us help you
- Have your 10-digit account number ready.
- Call 1-800-328-4880.
- Say "Account Services," then follow the prompts.
- Say “Agent” and one of our Customer Service Representatives will assist you.
Call our customer support team. Available M–F from 7AM-7PM CT.
Submit a request to our customer support team.