Has a credit been issued for my return?
View credits and receive email notifications using our self-service portal
Use our self-service portal
- Log in to the self-service portal to view your open Invoices and Credits. Credits that have already been applied or refunded will appear on the Paid tab. My Account users, continue on to steps 2-5.
- From your account's homepage, click the Orders menu and choose Returns History. (If you manage multiple accounts, click Returns History located under the Account History section on the dashboard).
- Locate the Product Description for the shipment returned. Applicable credit will be listed in the Credit column.
- To obtain the status (Open or Applied) of the return credit, click the Billing & Payment menu and choose Credit History.
- Locate the Description for the return credit and check the Status column.
Receive email notifications when a credit has been issued to your account
Steps for My Account only:
- Log in to the self-service portal.
- From your account's homepage, click Reports & Alerts and choose eServices Alerts. (If you manage multiple accounts, click eServices Alerts located under the Reports & Alerts section on the Dashboard).
- Click Credit Alerts.
- Click Enroll.
- Select the existing My Account user that should receive the credit alerts and click Submit.
Please note: Credit Alerts can only be sent to My Account administrators. To add administrators, click People and select My Account Administrators.
- What is my current amount due?
- How do I retrieve a history of how you arrived at my amount due?
- What is tangible personal property?
- How do I retrieve a copy of an invoice?
- Do I have any credits?
Call our customer support team. Available M–F from 7AM-7PM CT.
Submit a request to our customer support team.