How do I retrieve a history of how you arrived at my amount due?
Details on running an account reconciliation report in our self-service portal
Running an Account Reconciliation Report
To view a more detailed billing history for your account, you can obtain an Account Reconciliation Report. This report is designed to help you better understand your account status.
The Account Reconciliation Report contains detailed information for a designated time period about how payments and credits have been applied to your account, the charges billed to your account each month, and any outstanding credits and charges that make up your ending account balance.
- Log in to the self-service portal.
- From your account's homepage, click the Reports & Alerts menu and choose Account Reconciliation. (If you manage multiple accounts, click Account Reconciliation located under the Reports & Alerts section on the dashboard)
- Click Run Report.
- Select the Last Calendar Month, YTD This Year, or Select a Date Range and enter your own specific date range in the Start Date and End Date fields.
- Select to include a copy of the Customer Guide to the Account Reconciliation Report, which outlines the account reconciliation report format, and click Next.
- Verify the information on the Submit On-Demand Report page is accurate for the report you are requesting and click Submit.
How to read an Account Reconciliation Report
Take note of the timeframe the report covers; this can be found at the top of each page and will be labeled as the Reconciliation Period.
Section 1 will include any payments and credits applied to your account.
Section 2 will include any invoices charged to your account.
Section 3 is your balance detail and will include a list of all credits and charges for the designated timeframe.
Call our customer support team. Available M–F from 7AM-7PM CT.
Submit a request to our customer support team.