Customer Service & Product Support
How do I get my billing history?
Get it yourself
Get an Account Reconciliation Report
To view a more detailed billing history for your account, you can obtain an Account Reconciliation Report. This report is designed to help you better understand your account.
It contains detailed information for a designated time period about how payments and credits have been applied to your account, the charges billed to your account each month, and any outstanding credits and charges that make up your ending account balance.
Log in to My Account to get your Account Reconciliation Report
- Log in to My Account.
- From your account's homepage, click the Reports & Alerts menu and choose Account Reconciliation.
(If you manage multiple accounts, click Account Reconciliation located under the Reports & Alerts section on the dashboard)
- Click Create On-Demand Report.
- Select the Last Calendar Month, YTD This Year, or Select a Date Range and enter your own specific date range in the Start Date and End Date fields.
- Select the Customer Guide to the Account Reconciliation Report, which outlines the account reconciliation report format, and click Next.
- Verify the information on the Submit On-Demand Report page is accurate for the report you are requesting and click Submit.
Let us help you
Call us Monday through Friday, 7:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m. CT.
- Call 1-800-328-4880.
- Say "Customer Service."
- Provide your 10-digit account number (10 digits starting 100xxxxxxx).
- Say "Account Information."
- Say "Agent" and one of our Customer Service Representatives will assist you.
We will respond to your request within 2-3 business days.