1. Legal Technology, Content and Solutions
  2. Support center
  3. Billing, Payments, Returns, & Refunds
  4. How are Disputed Balances Settled?


How are disputed balances settled?

Learn how to settle a disputed balance

We can accept and process late payments, partial payments, and payments with restrictive language without affecting our right to receive full payment, and we will not have waived our right to collect any remaining amount due to us on your Account. Payments marked "paid in full", or with any other restrictive language, shall not operate as an accord and satisfaction without the prior written approval of West. If you intend to claim to pay your Account in full with an amount less than the full Outstanding Balance, such payments must be sent to: West Customer Service, 610 Opperman Drive, P.O. Box 64833, Eagan, MN 55123-1803, along with a written explanation of the disagreement or dispute. This address is different than the address you use to make Account payments.



Call our customer support team. Available M–F from 7AM-7PM CT.

Submit a request

Submit a request to our customer support team.