What if my invoice amount is different than what I expected?
Common reasons an invoice may differ from the expected amount include:
- State and Local tax applied to an order or service
- Contracted services reflecting an annual increase
- Out of Plan (ancillary) charges
- Subscription updates shipped outside a billing plan or print contract
- A new order or service added to your account
The first page of your invoice is a summary of charges. The subsequent pages detail each line item that was charged.
- What is my current amount due?
- How do I retrieve a history of how you arrived at my amount due?
- What is tangible personal property?
- How do I retrieve a copy of an invoice?
- Do I have any credits?
Call our customer support team. Available M–F from 7AM-7PM CT.
Submit a request to our customer support team.