Why did I receive a notification of an unpaid balance?
Our Accounts Receivable team will send a past due notification if charges remain open on your account past their due date. If a payment was recently made it is possible the notification was sent prior to your payment being applied to your account. Use our self-service portal to view your current account balance, verify receipt of a recent payment, update an automated payment method, or to make a one-time payment.
View current account balance in our self-service portal
- Log in to the self-service portal to view your Total due. My Account users, continue on to steps 2-5.
- From your account's home page, click the Billing & Payment menu and choose Open Items & Balance Detail. (If you manage multiple accounts, click Open Items & Balance Detail located under the Billing & Payment section of the dashboard).
- Open Items lists all charges due.
- Pending Charges lists all charges not yet billed.
- Balance Detail lists all charges open and pending.
Verify receipt of a recent payment in our self-service portal
- Log in to the self-service portal and click on Payment history. My Account users, continue on to steps 2-5.
- From your account's homepage, click the Billing & Payment menu and choose Payment History. (If you manage multiple accounts, click Payment History located under the Account History section of the dashboard.)
- Click Payment Received to see the details of a payment.
- Click the invoice number to view the original invoice cleared by this payment.
- Click Back to Payment History to see the details of other payments.
- How do I get a receipt of payment?
- How are disputed balances settled?
- How do I set up automatic payments from my checking account?
- How do I set up automatic payments from my credit card?
- How do I change my bank account for automatic payments?
Call our customer support team. Available M–F from 7AM-7PM CT.
Submit a request to our customer support team.