- Legal Technology, Content and Solutions
- Support center
- Billing, Payments, Returns, & Refunds
- Retrieve a Copy of Your Invoice
How do I retrieve a copy of an invoice?
Use our automated chat service
Chat Now with our 24/7 Automated Service
Live Chat Agents are also available M-F during support hours
- Click the ‘Chat Now’ button found on the main Legal Support Center page
- Follow the prompts from the chatbot, selecting the menu options that best fit your inquiry
Use our self-service portal
- Log in to the self-service portal and follow the prompts on the Billing page. My Account users, continue on to steps 2-4.
- From your account's homepage, click the Billing & Payment menu and choose Invoice History. (If you manage multiple accounts, click Invoice History located under the Account History section of the dashboard).
- Select the month the invoice generated and click Go.
- Click the PDF icon next to the Invoice Number to open the invoice. You may choose to view the invoice online or print or download a copy.
Submit a request
Submit a request for a copy of an invoice. We will respond to your request within 1-2 business days.
Let us help you
- Have your 10-digit account number ready
- Call 1-800-328-4880
- Say "Account Services", then follow the prompts
Submit a request to our customer support team.
Call our customer support team. Available M–F from 7AM-7PM CT.