Customer Service & Product Support
Setting up automatic email invoice delivery
How do I set up automatic email delivery of invoices?
Help yourself option #1
Log in to My Account
From your account's homepage, click the People menu and choose eBilling Users (If you manage multiple accounts, click Manage eBilling Users located under the User Management section on the dashboard).
- Click Add New eBilling Contact.
- Enter the email address, first name, and last name of the eBilling contact.
- Select the account(s) you wish to designate for eBilling access and click Submit.
Help yourself option #2
Use our automated phone system
- Go to the eBilling website.
- Enter your account number (10 digits starting 100xxxxxxx).
- Enter a recent invoice number (10 digits starting 08xxxxxxxx or 6xxxxxxxxx).
- Enter and confirm your email address.
- Enter your first name and last name.
- Click Submit.
Your next invoice will be sent via email following enrollment.
Let us help you
Call us Monday through Friday, 7:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m. CT.
- Call 1-800-328-4880.
- Say "Customer Service."
- Provide your 10-digit account number (10 digits starting 100xxxxxxx).
- Say "Account Information."
- Say "Agent" and one of our Customer Service Representatives will assist you.
We will respond to your request within 2-3 business days.