Customer Service & Product Support
Setting up automatic email invoice delivery
How do I set up automatic email delivery of invoices?
Help yourself option #1
Log in to My Account
- Log in to My Account.
- From your account's homepage, click the People menu and choose eBilling Users (If you manage multiple accounts, click Manage eBilling Users located under the User Management section on the dashboard).
- Click Add New eBilling Contact.
- Enter the email address, first name, and last name of the eBilling contact.
- Select the account(s) you wish to designate for eBilling access and click Submit.
Your next invoice will be sent via email follwing enrollment.
Help yourself option #2
Use our eBilling website
- Go to the eBilling website.
- Enter your account number (10 digits starting 100xxxxxxx).
- Enter a recent invoice number (10 digits starting 08xxxxxxxx or 6xxxxxxxxx).
- Enter and confirm your email address.
- Enter your first name and last name.
- Click Submit.
Your next invoice will be sent via email following enrollment
Let us help you
Call us Monday through Friday, 7:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m. CT.
- Call 1-800-328-4880.
- Say "Customer Service."
- Provide your 10-digit account number (10 digits starting 100xxxxxxx).
- Say "Account Information."
- Say "Agent" and one of our Customer Service Representatives will assist you.