- Legal Technology, Content and Solutions
- Support center
- Billing, Payments, Returns, & Refunds
- How to Set Up a Prepayment
How do I set up a prepayment?
You have the option to prepay for services should you wish to make a lump payment in advance of the invoicing for these services. Information on how to set up and understand prepayments is listed below:
To make a prepayment, please call Customer Service at 1-800-328-4880 with the following information:
- Payment method (Credit card)
- Prepayment amount
- Product or service to prepay
- Invoices will continue to be sent on the same invoicing schedule to show how your prepayment is being applied
- Your invoices will show the total invoice charge, a less-prepayment amount, remaining amount due (if applicable), and the remaining prepayment balance
- Your prepayment will continue to be applied to the selected product or service until the remaining prepayment balance is $0.00
Call our customer support team. Available M–F from 7AM-7PM CT.
Submit a request to our customer support team.