How do I stop automatic payments from my bank account?
Use Thomson Reuters My Account
- Log in to My Account.
- From your account's homepage, click the Billing & Payment menu and choose Manage Payment Methods. (If you manage multiple accounts, click Manage Payment Methods located under the Billing & Payment section of the dashboard).
- Click Delete next to the Designated Automatic Payment Bank Account Number.
- Click Delete Bank Account.
Please note that stopping future withdrawals through Auto Charge/EFT does not terminate existing contracts.
- How do I get a receipt of payment?
- How are disputed balances settled?
- How do I set up automatic payments from my checking?
- How do I set up automatic payments from my credit card?
- How do I change my bank account for automatic payments?
Call our customer support team. Available M–F from 7AM-7PM CT.
Submit an online request to our customer support team.