Customer Service and Product Support
How do I stop automatic payments from my bank account?
Help yourself option
Use your Thomson Reuters My Account
- Log in to My Account.
- From your account's homepage, click the Billing & Payment menu and choose Manage Payment Methods. (If you manage multiple accounts, click Manage Payment Methods located under the Billing & Payment section of the dashboard).
- Click Delete next to the Designated Automatic Payment Bank Account Number.
- Click Delete Bank Account.
Please note that stopping future withdrawals through Auto Charge/EFT does not terminate existing contracts.
Let us help you
Call us Monday through Friday, 7:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m. CT.
- Call 1-800-328-4880.
- Say "Customer Service."
- Provide your 10-digit account number (10 digits starting 100xxxxxxx).
- Say "Account Information."
- Say "Agent" and one of our Customer Service Representatives will assist you.