How do I stop automatic payments from my credit card?
Use our self-service portal
1. Log in to the self-service portal and follow the prompts for Manage payment methods. My Account users, continue on to steps 2-4.
2. From your account's homepage, click the Billing & Payment menu and choose Manage Payment Methods. (If you manage multiple accounts, click Manage Payment Methods located under the Billing & Payment section of the dashboard).
3. Click Edit next to the automatic payment credit card.
4. Deselect Set up Automatic Payment and click Update Credit Card.
Please note that stopping future withdrawals through Auto Charge/EFT does not terminate existing contracts.
- How do I change my credit card account for automatic payments?
- How do I stop automatic payments from my bank account?
- How do I stop automatic payments from my credit card?
- How do I set up prepayment?
Call our customer support team. Available M–F from 7AM-7PM CT.
Submit a request to our customer support team.