- Legal Technology, Content and Solutions
- Support center
- Billing, Payments, Returns, & Refunds
- Time to process a refund
How long does it take to process a refund?
Details on processing time and credit refund timeline
If the original payment was made by credit card, any refund needed will be refunded back to the same credit card used. The refund will appear on the credit card website within 5 to 7 business days after processing.
If the original payment was made by check, any refund needed will be reviewed by our Refund Center once a week. A check will be cut the following week and mailed within 2 to 3 business days. Please allow up to 4 weeks to receive your refund check.
International refunds will be processed via wire as refund checks are unable to be generated in non-USD. Wire refunds can take up to 2 weeks.
- How do I know when a credit has been issued?
- How do I know a credit has been applied?
- What are ancillary charges?
- What is the status of my refund?
- Can I use a refund to pay my invoice?
- What is the return policy?
- What is the return address?
- How do I request a return label?
- What is your return policy for resellers and bookstores?
Call our customer support team. Available M–F from 7AM-7PM CT.
Submit a request to our customer support team.