How can I use my credits when making a payment?
Use Thomson Reuters My Account
- Log in to My Account.
- From your account's homepage, click the Billing & Payment menu and choose Open Items & Balance Detail. (If you manage multiple accounts, click Open Items & Balance Detail located under the Billing & Payment section of the dashboard).
- Select the applicable invoices and credits. Please note that the invoice amount must exceed the credit amount in order to apply credits within My Account.
- Click Add to Payment Cart.
- Click on Click to Pay Now to make a payment using your credit card or bank account.
- Select Credit Card or Bank Account and enter the required card or account information, then click Submit Payment.
Please note: If you have a previously saved payment method, you may select the appropriate account from Saved Payment Methods and click Submit Payment.
Submit an online request
Submit a request to apply a credit for paying balance. We will respond to your request within 1-2 business days.
- What is my current amount due?
- How do I retrieve a history of how you arrived at my amount due?
- What is tangible personal property?
- How do I retrieve a copy of an invoice?
- Do I have any credits?
Call our customer support team. Available M–F from 7AM-7PM CT.
Submit an online request to our customer support team.