Did Thomson Reuters receive my payment?
How to verify payment was received
Use our self-service portal
- Log in to the self-service portal and follow the prompts for Payment history. My Account users, continue on to steps 2-5.
- From your account's homepage, click the Billing & Payment menu and choose Payment History. (If you manage multiple accounts, click Payment History located under the Account History section of the dashboard.)
- Click Payment Received to see the details of a payment.
- Click the invoice number to view the original invoice cleared by this payment.
- Click Back to Payment History to see the details of other payments.
Use our automated phone system
- Call 1-800-328-4880.
- Say "Customer Service."
- Provide your 10-digit account number (10 digits starting 100xxxxxxx).
- Say "Account Information" to retrieve information regarding:
- Last Payment Amount and date
- Current Account Balance
- Total Balance (including charges that have not yet been invoiced)
Please note: At any time during the list, you can say "Next," "Previous," or "Repeat."
- How do I get a receipt of payment?
- How are disputed balances settled?
- How do I set up automatic payments from my checking?
- How do I set up automatic payments from my credit card?
- How do I change my bank account for automatic payments?
Call our customer support team. Available M–F from 7AM-7PM CT.
Submit a request to our customer support team.