Customer Service and Product Support
How do I know when a credit has been issued to my account?
Help yourself option
Set up credit alerts
- Log in to My Account.
- Click Reports & Alerts and choose eServices Alerts
(If you manage multiple accounts, click eServices Alerts located under the Reports & Alerts section on the dashboard).
- Click Credit Alerts.
- Click Enroll.
- Select the existing My Account user that should receive the credit alerts and click Submit.
Please note: Credit Alerts can only be sent to My Account administrators. To add additional administrators, click People and select My Account Administrators.
Let us help you
Call us Monday through Friday, 7:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m. CT.
- Call 1-800-328-4880.
- Say "Customer Service."
- Provide your 10-digit account number (10 digits starting 100xxxxxxx).
- Say "Account Information."
- Say "Agent" and one of our Customer Service Representatives will assist you.