- Legal Technology, Content and Solutions
- Support center
- Billing, Payments, Returns, & Refunds
- Know When a Credit has Been Issued
How do I know when a credit has been issued to my account?
Set up credit alerts
- Log in to the self-service portal.
- Click Reports & Alerts and choose eServices Alerts
(If you manage multiple accounts, click eServices Alerts located under the Reports & Alerts section on the dashboard).
- Click Credit Alerts.
- Click Enroll.
- Select the existing My Account user that should receive the credit alerts and click Submit.
Please note: Credit Alerts can only be sent to My Account administrators. To add additional administrators, click People and select My Account Administrators.
Call our customer support team. Available M–F from 7AM-7PM CT.
Submit a request to our customer support team.