How do I update who can add or remove users to CLEAR?
Learn how to manage administrators for CLEAR user management
Accounts subscribing to Thomson Reuters CLEAR require, at a minimum, one CLEAR Primary Contact. The CLEAR Primary Contact manages the account, including who has access to CLEAR, and will also be our contact for any account related questions.
All CLEAR Primary Contact change requests have required paperwork in order to complete. This paperwork updates who has authority to manage user access; it does not give an individual access to the CLEAR product.
To initiate a request, download the appropriate Non-Federal Government or Federal Government form below and then follow the outlined steps.
- Fill out the appropriate pdf form by downloading the file to your computer
- Save the completed pdf file to your computer
- Initiate your request by clicking on the “Submit a Request” link below
- Fill in your contact information and summary of your request and click “Next”
- Click “Choose File” and locate the saved pdf file on your computer
- Click “Attach/Upload Files”
- Click “Submit” to send your request to our Customer Service team
Let us help you
- Have your 10-digit account number ready
- Call 1-800-328-4880
- Say "Account Services", then follow the prompts
Submit a request
Submit a request. Attach your completed CLEAR Contact Change Form on page two of the request. We will respond to your request within 1-2 business days.
- How do I change my account name?
- How do I update my address?
- How do I manage My Account online?
- How do I update who receives emailed invoices?
- How do I update who has access to My Account?
- How do I set up automatic email delivery of invoices?
- CLEAR customer support
Call our customer support team. Available M–F from 7AM-7PM CT.
Submit a request to our customer support team.