How do I manage my account online?
Learn how to use our self-service portal to manage your account online
Use our self-service portal to manage payments, users, reports and more
Our self-service portal enables users on their own to effectively manage billing and payment processes, and user management tasks, including making full or partial payments, storing payment information, adding and removing users, designating which users have administrative access, and providing access to products to which your firm or organization subscribes.
View our self-service portal user guide for step-by-step instructions on how to perform specific tasks such as how to:
- Make Payments
- Manage Autopay and Payment Methods
- View Balances and Invoices
- Review a History of Payments and Credits
- Manage e-Billing Contacts
- Manage Authorized Users for Thomson Reuters Products
- Manage Returns
- Run reports
- Submit a Ticket to Support
- Live Chat with Support
- And more
- How do I change my account name?
- How do I update my address?
- How do I update who receives emailed invoices?
- How do I update who has access to My Account?
- How do I update who receives emailed credit notifications?
- How do I set up automatic email delivery of invoices?
Call our customer support team. Available M–F from 7AM-7PM CT.
Submit a request to our customer support team.