How do I request the reshipment of an order?
Request a reshipment if you haven't received your order
Use Thomson Reuters My Account
- Log in to My Account.
- From your account's homepage, click Orders and choose Orders & Returns.
(If you manage multiple accounts, click Orders & Returns located under the Product Information section on the dashboard.
- Click Look Up Order or Delivery Number.
- Locate the Order # for reshipment and click on it.
(You may need to change the summary of orders date range if the order was shipped more than 30 days ago.)
- Select the item(s) being reshipped and click Reship (if Reship is not an available option, it is too soon to request reshipment).
- Enter the Quantity to Reship and Reship Reason and click Next.
- Verify the reshipment information is correct and click Submit.
Submit a request
Submit a request to for reshipment of an order. We will respond to your request within 1-2 business days.
Call our customer support team. Available M–F from 7AM-7PM CT.
Submit a request to our customer support team.