Orders, subscriptions, & contracts
How do I request the reshipment of an order?
Learn how to reship items bought from the store.
Reship an order
- Log in to My Account.
- From your account's homepage, click Orders and choose Orders & Returns.
(If you manage multiple accounts, click Orders & Returns located under the Product Information section on the dashboard.
- Click Look Up Order or Delivery Number.
- Locate the Order # for reshipment and click on it.
(You may need to change the summary of orders date range if the order was shipped more than 30 days ago.)
- Select the item(s) being reshipped and click Reship (if Reship is not an available option, it is too soon to request reshipment).
- Enter the Quantity to Reship and Reship Reason and click Next.
- Verify the reshipment information is correct and click Submit.
Send us a note about requesting a reshipment
Use chat to talk with a represenative. Available M-F 7AM-5PM
Call our customer support team to talk to someone today. M-F 7AM-5PM