Costs of health care infographic
In the high-stakes world of health care, you can’t afford to be wrong. Learn how Practical Law can help you be right.
"Practical Law gives me confidence that I have the best, most up-to-date case law and research to make decisions on my own."
Kaitlyn Jones, In-House Counsel
In the high-stakes world of health care, you can't afford to be wrong.
- $42 billion annual cost of medication errors1
- 1 in 10 patients harmed while receiving hospital care2
- Nearly 50% of adverse events could have been prevented3
The counsequences of a wrong decision can be painful
- Penalties in the tens of millions of dollars
- Exclusion from receiving Medicare reimbursements
- Damage to reputation
- Endless (and costly) litigation
No one has time to become an expert in every matter, thankfully, you don't have to.
- Payment and reimbursement
- Mergers and acquisitions
- Regulations and compliance
- Patient privacy and security
- Breach notification
Practical Law is legal guidance created by lawyers for lawyers
- 7,000 hours spent per month ensuring content is current
- 280 full-time attorney-editors
- 14 years of experience on average
- 70,000 resources across 15 practice areas
- 128 health care resources
See how Practical Law can help you bew right - consistently and quickly.
- Call 888-728-7677
- Go to tr.com/Healthcare-pl to learn more
World Health Organization, “Patient Safety,” March 9, 2019, https://www.who.int/news-room/facts-in-pictures/detail/patient-safety